It is very difficult to be awarded a scholarship.
Often our most talented to do not qualify - our most dedicated do.
2017 Whitbeck Scholarship Application
The SVII Booster Club proudly presented over $82,000 in Scholarships since 2008.
- SVII Booster Club awards a minimum of 2 SVII Scholarships annually.
- All Scholarship awards are announced & presented at the end of year SVII Banquet.
Thom Whitbeck Memorial Scholarship
A minimum of 2 Scholarship awards are awarded at Banquet each year. The amount varies based on application evaluation and available funds, but qualified applicants typically receive something.
Whitbeck Scholarship criteria:
- Must be a college-bound, graduating senior with a minimum GPA of 3.0, in good standing
- Must be an Honor Thespian (60 or more Thespian points earned prior to application deadline)
- Must be a paid/active member of the Studio VII Theatre Company for at least three years. (This requirement may be waived for transfer students with less than three years at SLHS, but who demonstrate a commitment to theatre at previous school, immediately become involved in SVII upon arrival and meet all other requirements.)
- Parent must be a paid Booster Club Member during the applicants Senior year.
SLHS ComedySportz HSL Dustin Kruthaupt Memorial Scholarship
- One $1000 Scholarship awarded annually to the MVP.
- MVP determined/voted by the ComedySportz team.
2017 STUDIO VII Scholarship Application
Friday, February 24th, 2017 : Deadline for submitting 2017 Scholarship Applicant Eligibility Verification form (SAEV form). Completion of this form requires signatures from your SLHS counselor and a Studio VII Director
Friday, March 10th, 2017: Students who submitted the SAEV form on or before February 24th, will receive confirmation of their eligibility on or before this date.
Friday, April 7th, 2017: Deadline for submitting remaining 2017 Scholarship application form and supporting materials.
Friday, May 19th, 2017: Recipients of the 2017 Studio VII Scholarships will be announced at the year-end banquet.